I help companies
get great results from
software development projects.
I do this through the following services:
- Project roadmapping. This helps you figure out where your project should lead and how to get there. Even if you outsource the project, a roadmap can help you select a vendor, and help the vendor know what to do.
- Training developers to write high-quality software. This saves you money by needing less rework, fixing, and support, and makes you more money by meeting the needs of your stakeholders better.
- Advising development teams on processes, techniques, and tools. This lets your team work efficiently.
(I no longer sell my time coding. However, there are still ways to have me program for you. When you use my Project Roadmapping service, I may (or may not) bid on your project. You will be free to accept my bid, accept someone else's bid, or not accept anybody's. When you use my Team Advice service, at the Large size, I will temporarily join your team if you like. However, then the emphasis is on spotting ways to improve the team's functioning, not contributing code. Lastly, I still contribute to Open Source projects.)
I do these things for companies (and other organizations) whose business depends on their software projects, mainly:
- companies who run their software as a service,
- companies who sell their software as a product,
- companies who write software for others, and
- companies who outsource their software projects to the above.
If you have software project ideas you're not sure how to proceed on, developers who produce low-quality software, or inefficient development processes, and you fit one of my client categories, or maybe you're just not sure, then let The Codosaurus help!
Since I'm just now adding the above services, they are temporarily on a HALF-OFF INTRODUCTORY SALE! See the Services section for details.